We are proud to be a part of following associations:
Trusted choice agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive price, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted choice agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverage and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and emails promptly and respond to your request in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, internet account access, email and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit to our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA)
The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA) is a national alliance of 300,000 business owners and their employees who offer all types of insurance and financial services products.
Unlike company-employed agents, IIABA independent insurance agents and insurance brokers represent more than one insurance company, so they can offer clients a wider choice of auto, home, and business coverages.
IIABA agents and brokers not only advise clients about insurance, they recommend loss-prevention ideas that can cut costs. If a loss occurs, the independent insurance agent or broker stands with the client until the claim is settled.
IIABA was founded in 1896 as the National Local Association of Fire Insurance Agents. With the expansion of property-casualty business and coverages, the organization’s name was changed to the National Association of Insurance Agents in 1913. To emphasize its members’ ability to work with a variety of insurance companies, the organization became the Independent Insurance Agents of America in 1975. The Association’s name was changed in 2002 to the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America to reflect the diversity of its membership, which includes both independent insurance agents and insurance brokers.
IIABA is a voluntary federation of state associations and local boards, with affiliates in every state and the District of Columbia. Its independent insurance agents and brokers are politically astute and are involved both locally and nationally. They monitor and affect consumer, insurance agent and broker, and small business issues in Washington through IIABA’s active, professional staff on Capitol Hill.
Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of California
Some people think it doesn't really matter where they buy their insurance. But this misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying insurance isn't like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for a family, a car, a home, or a business. Don't treat the purchase lightly!
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don't realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents -- sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives -- offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers -- represent an average of eight insurance companies and research these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
Your Independent Insurance Agent or Broker:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don't need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, and business.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
- Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent's livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent's most important concern.